The source code:
· How to use Windows Workflow 4.0 in Access. We have a simple example, but more complex WF4 workflows could be used within Access
· Added EventConverterAttribute to convert ondataavailable HTML DOM event to more specific event such as XmlBridgeChanged event
· Added XmlBridge() method that returns a schema derived from an ADO.NET DataSet. We considered using a Data Contract, but a DataSet XML Schema is easier to generate and is more in tune with Access. Future versions will use the DataSet schema to send/receive XML messages to/from Silverlight and Access.
· Added a WPF Task Pane to show how to use WPF with Access
· Modified Database Form Reflector to support more efficient Access object get and release. Note that the pattern used in Form.Reference.cs files always releases the Access process. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa902693(office.12).aspx that discusses this issue.
· Added a simple SharePoint Client Object Model example.
· Added a few HTML editor examples that use HTML contentEditable = true
· Added Silverlight Treeview popup to Sample. Click popup link to show/hide Silverlight Treeview
· Added more code documentation